Monday, March 23, 2009

WHAT IS A MOTHER

Mother (MAMA)
3-23-09...WHAT IS A MOTHER

A Mother is*** The ultimate earthly love.
A Mother is *** Commissioned by God Above.
A Mother is ***Gods helper number one.
A Mother is **** What our lives become.
A Mother is *** Teacher Nurse Friend.
A Mother is **** Our protector till her end.
A Mother is*** molder of our souls.
A Mother Is *** Director of our goals.
A Mother is *** our upholder here on earth.
A Mother is *** The first to see our worth.
A Mother is **** Maker of what we are.
A Mother is *** One of Gods shining stars.
A Mother is *** The one who'll stand alone as our Guardian
Till God calls her home.

Clydene Overbey

MOTHER IS GODS HELPER
Mother is a precious word, her worth is hard to find
She's Godly and so precious, I'm always on her mind.
Her Love is un-ending, un-compromising, un-shaken
Always there when I needed her, with her I'm not forsaken.
She carried me in her womb, later in her arms.
Picked me up when I had fallen, Brushed me off and sent me on.
Mama wiped my tears and quited my fears,
and watched me as I've grown.
Kissed me good night, made everything seem right,
Mama would never leave me alone.
So I can't forget to hold her dear, after her many years on this earth.
I'll be there for her as she was for us
from the time she gave us birth.
Mother's are Gods helpers to mold us in our youth.
God gave me to her, to raise for HIM, instill in me Gods worth.
Mama raised me for God, He was her guiding hand.
I'm loaned to Mama for a little while
Mama is Gods Angel in life's plan.

Clydene Overbey



No comments: