Friday, October 2, 2009

YOU AINT SO GREAT!!!!!

10-2-09...YOU AINT SO GREAT!!!!!

I was told this fact in no uncertain terms once when I got too big for my britches and my Mamma had enough of me. HE HE
She didn't say it in exactly these words but I wanted it to rhyme.
Sometimes you feel so portant' and you think you're
natures only bloom.
You get to thinkin' my dear, that you're the best in the room.
You might think the earth without you would leave a big ol' hole'.
Honey just do what I tell you,
you'll see how it humbles your soul.
Draw up a bucket of water and stick your hand in
up to your wrist.
Take your hand out and look at the hole remaining,
and measure how much you'll be missed.
Just splash round all that you want to,
and stir up that water some more.
When you stop you'll find in a second,
the water is the same as before.
Now honey I just wanna tell you,
do the very best you can.
I'm proud of you, but remember,
There's no indispensable man!!! (OR GIRL)
NOPE!!!!!

No comments: