Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MY SPOT

6-7-09...MY SPOT

I sit each morning early in my chair in front of big windows looking out on Gods creation. I wrote this one morning as I sat there remembering years gone before. Seasons coming and going, changing and developing in to all Glory right before my eyes.
My everything spot in my house. I sit here and read, have early morning quiet time, watch TV or just look out the windows at the wonders that God has created for me.
I've watched days, weeks, months, and years roll by as the seasons change from one to another. The sun rises right in front of my chair as I watch in wonder. I watch the first green shoots of spring flowers then watch as they burst forth in all their beautiful glory right in front of my eyes as they move into summer. Only later to watch the leaves on the trees turn red, green, yellow and orange as the first brisk frosty mornings of fall arrive. Then in the cold days of winter I watch the snow fall gracefully to the ground all fluffy and white to form a winter wonderland before my eyes.
This is all a wonderful display that God sends me year after year. Who could not believe in the Great one who created all this. My Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. No man on this earth no matter how great he thinks he is can ever duplicate this wonder.
He made me like a computer. Every part having a place and all parts working together like a Grandfather clock that ticks and chimes throughout the days and nights.
We all have our purpose and place in Gods scheme of things. We are put where we belong at the time we belong there and taken up to God when our service is over. WOW!!!
Don't ever let anyone tell you you are not a magnificent being fine tuned by The Master!!!
You are important in this world if you were not intended to be one of His best He would not have made you. He made you to His specifacations. You are the finest brand made. It depends on how you use what God gave you what your rewards will be.

No comments: