Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHISPERED THOUGHTS

6-6-09...WHISPERED THOUGHTS

MY NEW FRIEND
I wrote this several years ago for a friend. We'd hardly met before we clicked. Instant friendship, like we had always known one another. When I moved to another state I lost touch with her but I still feel the same way about her.
I have met new friends here on The Hill that I will more than likely never lay my eyes on but I feel the same way about you as I did her.
This is for you Dear ones.


WHISPERED THOUGHTS
We've known one another a short time.
Time doesn't measure friendships, for God walks beside us.
I know I can come to you in laughter or in tears
You will share in my moods, as me in yours.
We don't have to ask, "How are you today",
Whats on your mind".
We know one another's heart right to the soul.
We share our hopes, our dreams, our troubles, and sorrows.
We are there for one another, we are true friends and
I LOVE YOU!!!
CLYDENE

No comments: