Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THINGS TO PONDER

8-19-09...THINGS TO PONDER

I see these things all the time titled, THINGS I'VE LEARNED. Well these are some things I really hope I've learned. When I meet a grouchy rude person, I think, Well that was me just yesterday and I thought I had a good reason. No telling what this person has on his/her mind. I've tried to learn that when I get way down in the mire and just stick there, to hold my arms up to the Lord and kick like I was kicking the devil. God expects us to offer a little too and not just depend on him to do it all. Well! Do you expect to have to do it all? I've tried to learn never to argue with my spouse but just say I know you are right honey, then just go ahead and do what I had started to do as long as it is not something hurtful or STUPID! Likely in the long run he will think he did it himself if it works out. I hope I've learned who my true Friends are. They are the ones who will cry with you, not offer unheeded advice, let you cry on their shoulder and not say "WELL HONEY so and so had this worse than you have and they did OK. Hey, It is not going to make my situation any easier knowing that millions of others have had the same problem. It is still the same for me, I feel for them but right now let me think of myself for a little while. A true Friend is there for me when I need them or I am down in that bog. The other friends are great and I love them but when I get all bogged down they run the other way. Heck Why should they get muddy with me. And I think the best thing I HAVE LEARNED Is: Cry out to God first and foremost and He will supply those Friends to help me and be with me While HE Works The Whole thing out!

No comments: