Monday, October 5, 2009

STUPID FOOLS

10-5-09...STUPID FOOLS!!!

I have been on line and on the phone all morning trying to get a new cell phone which I need desperately. Good Grief!!! These people can act sooo dumb! My Daddy used to call people like that educated fools! If he could only see how very stupid they are now. It is like they are missing all the points I am trying to make. Daddy would not mess with them at all when they started trying to look down on him and act like he was an imbecile, and by golly I aint going to either. That ol' bag told me that my account or myself don't even exist. HUH? What? I sure nuff' exist and I've had an account since 2001 you stupid woman. I told her to just forget the whole darn thing. Don't call or email me again, OK? Well again she didn't get the jist of my comments. Now how come I knew she wouldn't?
A man was the next one to call. I guess that old lady gave up on me. Well, I was sick of her too. He went through a rigamamore about me not wanting to understand what they were telling me. I hung up on him. Another lady emailed me, My name is Susan and I will be happy to assist you as soon as you set up an account. Now I'm getting' mad as an ol' wet hen.!! All in the heck I want is a new phone. What part of that can't you understand? Good Grief!!! I didn't answer that one for a while. Had to cool down my burning thoughts and not say something I shouldn't.
Ok Now I get another call which I very quickly hang up on. Then I write a message to Susan. Susan, Honey would you tell those stupid fools up there not to call me anymore. They are too ignorant to understand plain talk. All they know is what is in a book and they don't even know how to find it in that book. She answers, You are refusing to give us the info we need to help you. Oh My Gosh, Lord Have Mercy. Those idiots!!! I answer the email. You are the most stupid bunch of people I have ever come in contact with in my 64 years here on this earth and each contact is worse. You guys just forget it OK? I will be checking with other wireless companies. All in the heck I want is a new phone. If I can't get one from you idiots then I will go to a company where I can!!!!! Thank You For Your help and consideration.
An hour later I got another email. I'm quiet certain I will be getting a new phone very soon. Well, When I decided to answer the email. Done hung up on Larry by golly!!! To Be Continued!

No comments: